On June 5th at 6 p.m we invite you to the last Prologue of the 28th Media Festival before summer.
- Spring and summer prologues of the 28th Media Festival
In April, May and June of 2018 we organise a series of Prologues of the 28th Media Festival outside our museum’s cinema. 5 screenings will take place in various small towns of the Łódź Voivodeship: Lipce Reymontowskie, Krośniewice, Bełchów, Warta and Brzeźnio.
- 1957-2018: Poland and its people as seen through the eyes of foreign students
Students from Finland, Marocco, Denmark, Peru, China… How did they perceive Poland 60 years ago? How do they see it now?
- The Prologue of the 28th Media Festival: By Stanley for Stanley
At the Third Prologue of the 28th Media Festival which took place on the 27th of March we showed a film By Stanley for Stanley. Its director Monika Meleń and two main protagonists were present at the meeting and enthusiastically answered all of the audience’s questions. The film was widely recognized at film festivals. Last year…
- The Prologue of the 28th Media Festival: Piłsudski Bronisław – deportee, etnograph, hero
On 20th of March we hosted Waldemar Czechowski, the creator of the film about Bronisław Piłsudski. The documentary „Piłsudski Bronisław: deportee, etnograph, hero” tells the extraordinary story of the less famous of the Piłsudskis family. He was the brother of Józef Piłsudski who was an activist for Polish independence and the first chief of state…
- The Prologue of 28th Media Festival: Skibet/Hatikvah by Marian Marzynski
On the 7th of March, the First Prologue of the 28th Media Festival took place. Our guest was Marian Marzyński – film director and ghetto survivor. Marzyński emigrated from Poland in 1969 after the March events of 1968. Soon after arriving in Denmark he made Skibet – the film about the immigration of Polish Jews.…
- Awards of the 27th Media Festival “Man in Danger” have gone to their winners
We already know the winners of this year’s Media Festival “Man in Danger”. Grand Prix – the Award of the City of Łódź and the White Cobra statuette went to Aniela Gabryel.
- Festival Jury – Anna Zamecka
We would like to introduce to you the first jury member of the competition of documentaries and reportages of the 27th Media Festival – Anna Zamecka.
- Festival Jury – Wojciech Staroń
Next jury member of the competition of documentaries and reportages this year will be Wojciech Staroń.
- Festival Jury – Katarzyna Kubacka-Seweryn
Katarzyna Kubacka-Seweryn will be the jury member of the competition of documentaries and reportages.